Hemp has exactly the same potential as cannabis.
- Same CBD content
- Yet, no need for a prescription
- And no psychoactive reaction
The only difference between hemp and cannabis is the THC content of above 0.3% in cannabis which leads to a psychoactive reaction – as THC is the only psychoactive component. Hemp THC content has to be below 0.3%.
- Same health benefits (same medicinal and nutritional effects)
- Much easier accessible for consumers (no prescription and legality issues)
- You can work and drive ect. (non-psychoactive)
Properties of CBD are amongst others:
- Rich in: Proteins, minerals, omega fatty-acids, minerals, vitamins
- Hemp is a natural taste enhancer and can therefore decrease the need for sugar and salt in cooking, baking and in beverages which leads to improved health due to less sugar and salt consumption.
- CBD calms generally relaxes the nervous system and releases tension
- CBD can relieve anxiety and gives you sort of a grounded relaxed, less tensed feeling
- CBD can reduce blood sugar levels
|Medical Properties of CBD||Effects|
|Antiemetic||Reduces nausea and vomiting|
|Anticonvulsant||Suppresses seizure activity|
|Antipsychotic||Combats psychosis disorders|
|Anti-inflammatory||Combats inflammatory disorders|
|Anti-oxidant||Combats neurodegenerative disorders|
|Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer||Combats tumor and cancer cells|
|Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant||Combats anxiety and depression disorders|
Advantages of hemp juice in comparison to CBD extracts
Hemp juice comes with the so called “Entourage Effect” which means the ingredients of the hemp plant are not destroyed in their naturally occurring shape and form when the juice is pressed.
So the juice contains the valuable ingredients in their natural matrix and can therefore fully unfold their effect on the human body. Extracts do not have this “Entourage effect” as the natural matrix is taken apart and only CBD is present in the extract, no other ingredients.
Moreover, extracts can contain chemical extraction residues which can be harmful. Our patented GreenSnake® hemp juice does not contain any additives. It solely is the pressed hemp juice – nothing more, nothing less.
What we hope to achieve
One of our main goals is to implement quality standards for customers with our patents through license agreements. Producers will have to abide by quality rules set forward in license agreements. There are barely any quality checks or standards in place yet with regard to hemp products because this is such a new industry and the market is still in the process of developing.
Let me know how CBD has helped you!
Happy Hemping everyone!